- Genesis 1,049 cc 4-Stroke Engine
- ARCS Front Suspension
- Premium Fox 1.5 QS3 Front Shocks
- 'Stryke' Single Keel Ski
- Deluxe GT Series Wind Deflector
- Plush Heated Trail Seat
- The proven, 3-cylinder - Genesis engine features a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- The ARCS front suspension features tall, high-strength, forged alloy spindles and lightweight upper A-arms. The geometry is designed to optimize suspension function while increasing ground clearance. This results in greater bite with less chassis roll for more predictable and consistent handling.
- The SRViper L-TX GT is equipped with Fox QS3 shocks for a premium upgrade to this model. The Fox high-pressure gas, coil-over shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference.
- The Yamaha design, single keel ski, strikes the elusive balance between lightweight steering effort and precision handling over a wide range of snow conditions. Special carbides further enhance steering response. A unique shim pad assembly works in conjunction with the rubber saddle block to adjust the carbide pressure point. Overall ski stance is also adjustable by relocating the thick spacer located on each ski axle to the opposite side.
- A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, rotor. The 'Stealth; master cylinder and composite Stealth brake lever offer excellent modulation and feel with ergonomically precise operation.
- The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise
- Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled” mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- The Dual Shock SR 137 long travel rear suspension offers premium ride comfort with excellent bump bridging capabilities, traction and tunability thanks to a premium Fox 2.0 QS3 rear-rear shock absorber and HPG center shock. The SR 137 is a “coupled” suspension that utilizes a unique “sliding” front arm mount. With up to half-inch of movement at the front arms “slot”, the system allows the SR 137 to deliver controlled (reduced) ski-lift during acceleration while still retaining front arm bump compliance.
- The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- The handle bar controls feature a left hand switch cluster which allows for 'on the fly' access to the multi-step hand and thumb warmer adjusters. Information available on the multi-function gauge can be easily selected with a convenient toggle switch and the push button reverse gear switch is also located in the left hand cluster. The right side of the bar is clean with an ergonomically shaped throttle lever and simple, stand-alone emergency stop switch. The Hayes 'Stealth' brake cylinder is equipped with a composite brake lever providing great modulation for better feel and powerful stopping performance.
- The high-intensity LED headlight is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers an accurately focused beam with a significantly longer lifespan. A bright LED tail / brake light assembly complements the LED headlight.
- The medium smoked polycarbonate windshield was designed to shield the high-mileage rider from the coldest days. The windshield incorporates a small lip at the top to deflect wind and snow up and over the rider at speed, while flared edges provided added protection and warmth for your hands. The GT windshield was also designed to accomodate optional mirrors. The windshield is thicker then standard windshields to reduce mirror vibration at speed and features pre marked indents for an easy installation of the accessory mirrors.
- Special hi density foam is sculpted to aid easy transition from seated to standing and shaped to allow maximum rider mobility from side to side. Its durometer is firm with just the right amount of comfort for long days in the saddle and its grippy surface helps hold you in position when grabbing a handful of throttle. The addition of a toasty heat element will be really appreciated on those long cold days.