Advanced, Comfort-Focused Suspension
- The all-new advanced and heavy-duty suspension is designed to provide maximum articulation in low speed situations, a balanced ride feeling when trail riding, and the highest level of bottoming resistance with a higher-speed damping feel when maneuvering the Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000. The wide-arc A-arms paired with the FOX® 2.0 QS3 shocks deliver 14.2-inches of travel up front and an amazing 13.3 inches of travel in the rear. The new FOX® 2.0 QS3 shocks can be easily switched – without tools – between three custom positions to enhance comfort during relaxed driving, increase damping for normal trail riding and maximize damping during sport driving.
- For maximum terrainability, the Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 features a solid and durable frame that is designed to provide superior off-road confidence. Along with its class-leading suspension, 29-inch tires, and an optimized wheel base provide a balanced contact-to-ground feel in extreme terrain.
Comfortable, Secure Seats
- An exceptional seating position provides a planted feel and reduces fatigue, which is essential for occupants to enjoy the driving experience. The new Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 keeps occupants comfortable and secure with its wide bolstering and additional leg room for larger occupants. The driver's seat has increased adjustability compared to previous Wolverine models, combined with a new no-tool, easy-to-adjust, six-position seat belt for added comfort.
Roomy Four-Person Cabin
- The Wolverine RMAX4 1000 offers comfortable, secure seating for four full-sized adults with comfortable handholds and six-position seat belts for each seat. The second row is raised for excellent visibility, so everyone gets a great view of their surroundings.
Versatility for Cargo
- The Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 is one of the most versatile machines in the two-row side-by-side market. In addition to its ability to comfortably seat one, two, three or four adults, including cargo, the Wolverine RMAX4 1000 features an ingenious storage system for cargo flexibility. By folding and sliding the rear seats forward, the rear area expands and securely transports up to 600 pounds of cargo with its multiple steel tie-down points. The Wolverine RMAX4 1000 also features a built in 2-inch receiver to tow a full 2,000 pounds when needed.
All-New Heavy-Duty Three-Piece Door Design
- A new three piece, easy-to-open door design features a steel inner structure, a molded outer door skin and a molded inner door panel for a quality feel. The robust inner door handles keep the mud out to work smoothly, even in the harshest of conditions. The doors feature integrated snap out speaker panels for easier upgradability, and soft touchpoints for an automotive feel so occupants are kept comfortable for all-day driving. To ease entering and exiting the vehicle, the front doors feature an enlarged opening, 63% wider than previous Wolverine models. Further increasing comfort, the front shoulder bolster shapes were optimized to expand the upper body opening to maintain a great, secure-feeling on the trail for riders big and small.
- For extra comfort and protection, the suntop is engineered to keep the sun and other elements off the occupants as much as possible, while offering the ultimate in accessory incorporation with integrated sealing surfaces and mounting points for a variety of Yamaha Genuine Accessories.